Wednesday, June 30, 2010

100th Post



Wow I didn’t realize this but, I've Reached my 100th post today.

My other gallery closed today, and went to pick them up today, I was somewhat happy from the feedback secretary had for the pieces, and what she felt like when they were down and walls were empty and no sculpture in the room, she said "It's depressing now with walls white and empty" and "people loved your pieces", I thanked her as much as I was ecstatic and happy to see her reaction and hear of other peoples reaction towards the pieces.

on my drive yesterday home from the SLAA class I had this wave of boost from the class, and specially one thing that one of the participants said, which was to "cut the Anchors" "loose the weight" whatever that is bothering you, get rid of them, specially from names or contact to items and belongings.

I will be making a list of actions to take and what to do and I will share it on upcoming days, of what they are and what I feel is holding me back from true sobriety and freedom.

I guess the only thing I can I can recommend is to go through your belongings or your contact and list of friends and remove what you find as triggers or defaults to reset your sobriety and remove those object or people from your life.

Keep your comments coming and please participate in the poll as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment