Monday, June 28, 2010

Cry Me A River



I've been listening to non top 40 music on my drive to work and places for therapy and SLAA, with my post earlier I can’t listen to top40 as it triggers me, they are all mostly about sex, or having sex with violence and graphic description in chorus of the songs.

One of the CD's been listening to is Michael Bublé, and I love this song from the moment it played, with it crescendo and drama of a opera and mellow of theatre, I feel like it’s written for two lover that one cried and other only cried after they parted, other parts are about how one is was untrue


You drove me, nearly out of my head
While you never shed a tear babe
Remember? I remember all that you said
You told me love was too plebeian, 1
Told me you were thru with me

Cry me a river, cry me a River
cus I cried a river over you


By: Michael Bublé - Cry Me A River


I miss him terribly this week, as much as I want to pretend I haven’t thought about him this month, which i have, I’ve gone sleepless and numb without his embrace and presence for 6 months now, and today I feel like I am having a huge withdrawal and want to show him that I still care for him. I know I can’t and I have doubts that he still misses me, and again I would be left at the door way with the door being shut on my face.



1- Plebeian
- One of the common people of ancient Rome.
- A member of the lower classes.
- A vulgar or coarse person.

No comments:

Post a Comment