Friday, June 25, 2010

Spritual Understanding



Yesterday I was participating in my spiritual gathering and someone had a very interesting insight and shared it with the community, they spoke very briefly but it left every one with a very deep and meaningful eye opener.

Their vision was "do you believe your a human with a soul OR a soul in a humanly body"
And if one puts the correlation of the human before the spirit it is as stone and the one putting the spirit before the body is as vision of god.

I was thinking about it the whole night yesterday and was saying to myself how much I put my bodily desires before my spiritual growth and how far I have come but how much deprived my soul is, and I have over compensated for one with the other actions.

I was brought up in a very spiritual upbringing memorizing quotes and passages and going to Sunday-schools every weekend, saying prayers before going to bed, all of this changed when we came to north America, the emphasis was to try to catch up with the life style here, and forgot the roots and at least way of life that I was used to.

when I was discovering my sexuality, as much as it felt normal to be gay or stuck in bisexual state and in constant withdrawal, I would have perhaps sought refuge in prayers and meditation, but I never did, I quickly sought shelter in the closet and did everything behind closed doors, as much as I thought I was being very discreet it was apparent to everyone else, like an ostrich with its head in sand, everyone saw me acting out of my usual self but I thought I was handling it well.

I want to let everyone know that through a well lady out spiritual and guided path you'll find sovereignty and pride in your sexuality and free yourself of the shackles and bastinados that family and your bygones laid before your path.

Free yourself, and take flight in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment