Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cutting my Seat Belt!!!!!!!!!



After my post yesterday I felt I shared a lot and as much as "Truth shall set you free" I did feel a bit ashamed and naked by telling all of the past incidents that happened leading to the acting out and breakup.

I had a dream last night about climbing rocks on a 4x4 and the massive wheels of the car wouldn't get passed the rocks as the little seat belt buckles would get the car stuck, I went back and kept trying to climb this rock and finally I cut the seat belt on and drove off to climb the rock, and I woke up at this point in sweet.

I don't know significance of the dream, but I keep thinking about it over and over all day.
Some thoughts was that
- I am getting close to the milestone of 6 month
- I am getting over the addiction
- And one of the thought was everything okay with Mass....

This weekend, I was welding and finishing the angel sculpture it has wings and all now it’s in my backyard and getting ready to rust and look pretty over time. I didn't like the rusting effect of my pieces at first but Mass.. Showed me how they look great when they build character with rust and ever since I haven't really painted the pieces, ill post pictures of it when it gets covered with rust and looks much more reddish.

No comments:

Post a Comment