Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stuck in Between



Stuck between my youth and Adult-hood
Where do I fit in all this neighborhood?

As the Jaws of Life crimping on me
Where would I be without you babe

I move on but this won’t pass
As test of time this won’t last

Poem by: blogger


Moving on to my 7th month of being single and out of all this I have been sober for 5 months and 3 weeks tomorrow, just a reality check with other bottom lines that were broken, I could have controlled them at the time but mainly I believe the incident that occurred in turkey and in the elevator heightened my sexuality and willingness to expose myself when I came back home.

This post I want to put emphasis on being stuck between the youth and the adult life style, it’s a huge cap of taking on big responsibilities and go for the big goal in life, most of this generation still lives at home and has no means of taking the big leap forward to being single and living on their own.

Is current generation JADED or are we just SEXED OUT too much from media that we have fantasy of what ideal partner or love should be that we seek comfort in media versus real life and style.

I am still searching for all these answers in my life and trying to comb through it with my sobriety, perhaps food for thought for those of you who haven’t come across this mile stone yet.

I havent recived any feed back or comment lately, and wanted to encourage you to participate in the poll in the top right hand side.

thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment