Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm Down With a Cold



Its been a Crummy weekend with the weather and my health, i got a cold earlier in the week and i though i had it under control and has gotten worse and i went to pharmacy today to get some stuff to help my sneezing and runny nose.

I had planed to finish the angel sculpture this weekend so i could bring it home and show case it in the backyard, but i guess has to wait till next week.

I was upset that i couldn't beat the cold, was it because of my health and thoughts just had me wondering and getting me more wound up, While resting i still cant turn this addiction off, looking through adds, and i think i have a huge obsession about it, sometimes i think i can see him or he can see me online and things could even out by me seeing his post online or a sign of something that he is moving on. or perhaps that he is not taken and still available

I know i have a long road on my recovery, and still check in with my thoughts and actions, i will bring the topic of going through adds online and addiction of seeing him online with my therapist next session.

I will try to go to the SLAA class tomorrow if i can with the cold, and its all up in the air for now.

While i was resting i watched several movies and couple of articles beside being on inappropriate sites, one of the movies i watched was "Flashback of a Fool" stars Daniel Craig, (recent James Bond star which looks allot like Mass. Ive told him this but he doesnt think so,)beside thinking of the X, this movie is about a boys sexuality and how far he was deviated from his origin to stop feeling a loss and his wrong choice of action which lost his girl. Its a great movie, of power struggle and sexual addiction undertone.

thanks for all those who are voting on the Poll, keep the comments coming too, much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment