Monday, June 21, 2010

Last Tick Of The Watch



I want to write a poem
But i cant, so much sorrow in my head

I feel empty, out of ink
Where will i go without you i sink

I go on but your in my thoughts
Every where i go i see you around

Poem by: Blogger


Today I was putting on his watch to go to work, and I realized that its not moving date is stuck on 20th and time shown is wrong, the battery had died on it. I looked back today on my blog to December 20th, and it was the last time I spoke with him on the phone ever, and yesterday was exactly 6month from out last phone conversation.

I read that blog, I recall talking with him and he was very distant and still angry at me and with resented me very much, he said some very mean words and rude comments, but I deserved them all at that time as I wasn’t a best companion nor a boyfriend to him.

I had forgotten about it, and the fact that it was 6 month and his watch was there blowing the whistle today as a reminder, was no co-incident as much as I like to brush it off.

I am lost in between two worlds now, one wanting to be sober and other wants to go back to my ex. it hurts inside not seeing him and not knowing a single thing about him for 6 month now.

I have been sober on my main bottom line of no sex for 5 months and 3 weeks now and I have a few days on my bottom line of no contact with any one and reading the wanted ads.

So help me god still.


Keep the comments coming and still looking to generate more votes on the Poll.

1 comment:

  1. Love hurts many times. Move forward and keep working towards what you know is right. I have cried many times...although its hard for me admit. Stay strong and look upwards

    ReplyDelete