Sunday, June 27, 2010

Celebrating 6th month



Today I celebrated my 6th month of sobriety with almost a week of going without any internet browsing through inappropriate content.

It felt good crossing this mile stone, although feels longer than 6 months and been hard taking it one day at a time, it feels well worth going through the suffering and withdrawals.

I really wanted to go to the SLAA class today and revive my 6 month sobriety chip but as things escalated downtown and weather forecast was terrible I canceled going down town and I went shopping, got myself a gift for passing this mile stone, and will definitely go to the other SLAA class on Tuesday for my sobriety chip and regular fellowship program.

I've revived a comment recently on my blog, it’s refreshing to hear about other people reactions and their way of dealing or coping with situations or addiction life style, in this comment, it was about crying, tears are natural method of grieving or showing emotions, doesn't make any one less of a human or a man to cry or show their true genuine feeling and emotions by expression. Ones expression could be different to other but feelings have to be express in order to be observed and crate a reaction back.

For instance I couldn't read through my Ex. I would notice things were bothering him when he was quite or at times angry and would quickly get upset, I tried to fight to get over my issues with those but could never get him to express his genuine feeling for anything and would stay neutral in all important decision making processes.

Thank you for your comments and words of wisdom left, much appreciated, and keep your comments coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment