Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Out of The Frying Pan, Into The Fire



love this photograph, when i saw it and had to share it on my blog, this photography tittled 'into the fire' taken from Idiom "out of the frying pan, into the fire" line meaning; If you get out of one problem, but find yourself in a worse situation, you are out of the frying pan, into the fire.

I feel that way sometimes, that my addiction is a uphill battle with every turn things keep getting harder and cant collect my enery to fight it and some days i fall short of my power and go on the internet.

I still have managed to stay sober on my main bottom line of no sexual contact with any one and sex mainly with any partner.

ive also added a POll that you can participate in and vote on what triggers your addiction and your addiction drug of choice.


SEE TOP RIGHT CORNER FOR THE POLL
(you can select multiple answers)

please participate and support me on my fight by proving there are others out there and i am not alone in my addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment