Thursday, June 3, 2010

Constant Wave Of Withdrawal



Oceans of sorrow, no land in this hallow
Come save me with my constant S.O.S.

Drowning in love and your surreal face
Cant hold this longer, being without your grace

Getting cold in this sea of icy waters
Want to close my eyes 'n be warmer when I see you

Poem: by Blogger


Its been a hard week, so far to keep my self out of trouble and in line with my main bottom line, i have been online ive read through ads, and replied to some and to others ive masturbated, or just made a fool of my self by creating intrest and not going through with any one. i feel terrible by how much grasp my addiction has over me till i masturbate and only post masturbation i feel the anguish and hurt of acting out.

I had a project of installation where, i was over seeing a job, and one of the installer who i deal with on regular basis, drooped a huge panel on their foot as it was oily and slippery i rushed over to see what happened, nothing major as he was wearing safety shoe but a bit scraped on the ankle,

As i was giving them ride back to their shop on my way back to office, i asked again how is the leg, he replied "Its nothing compared to getting your heart broken".

i was gaspoing for air inside, as that line got my attention, I asked why would you say that, and it comes out that he is breaking up with his wife, but he doesnt want to and is sorry for what he did but cant go back and replace the pieces of the past.

I wanted to say more but kept it to my self, all i replied was that it will all be okay at the end, you'll see.

what do people think out there does the line "THIS TOO SHALL PASS" work on just about every thing or you cant get the Special event or people out of by just Time.

PS; thank you for the last reader who left a comment about what triggers your addcition.

No comments:

Post a Comment