Monday, June 14, 2010

Voice mail of MASS.....


Miss you Babe, I miss you SO much
Can’t compel how it is without you by my side

Miss your voice and comfort so much
Can’t replace it with voice mail and such

I keep reliving you and your touch
Can’t believe you’re gone and I feel empty so much

Poem: By blogger


I became much more sick over the weekend, and I went to a walk in clinic this morning and was given prescription for the ear infection and told to stay home to rest another day.

While calling to the office to inform about the sick day I had a flash back of 2 years ago when I was sick with tonsillitis, it was only days that i had meet Mass, but he called me and left me a voice mail. i kept the voice mail till i changed my number and lost it, but the voice mail keeps playing over and over in my head to this day, at that time i probably didn't value that voice mail as i do today.

"Hey I hope my boy is feeling better, daddy is thinking of you, and get well soon, call me back when you got time."

I didn't get to the SLAA class yesterday because I was really sick, and I haven't been online or gone through any form of inappropriate sites either.
I am still sober on my main bottom line of not having sex with anyone but I have broken my other bottom line of contact and reading wanted ads. Sober for 3 day currently on these bottom lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment