Sunday, June 6, 2010

Living Under Shadow of An Angel


where i go i feel this warmth
A guiding light, brighter than sun

Feathers are soft as i fall a sleep
Hallow is bright guiding my hollow night

Caring knowing pain of my heart
Leaving me room to fly and

poem by: Blogger


Ive been good so far on this weekend, i am still sober on my main bottom line of not having sex with any one, and have masturbated multiple times to keep my self in check.

one thing about this addiction is to admit to what you have done wrong, admit your wrong action to your self and sponsor, and so far i know of opening up my communication lines through the Internet and chatting with people about top of sex or getting together while i don't want to break my bottom line. i get off on approval factor of the Internet chats, and masturbate to it.

Over the course of past two weekends i have been welding and putting the sculpture together, its and angel bust with hallow so far with room to install a wing in the back, all made from round punched metal scraps, its massive and weighs a lot in comparison to my past pieces.

I try to fill my spare time with activities like the sculpture making and running for the up coming 10 mile run to stop my self from acting out online or ultimately breaking my main sobriety of no sex with any one, and i have about 5 month and 1.5 week so far on that bottom line.

I continue to struggle on making my life more stream line and less stress full for my self to increase my self esteem to stop looking approval on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment