Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Two Months Chip




Two month is not a charming tool
dove cant hoop without two wings for long time

i seam to have one addiction in control
now next one has to be in the registrar

i face this, one day at a time with no light
i don't like the slimes, but slimes have no sight

using slat, heat and acid to remove each slime
hours minutes and seconds, you I'm without in time


i was at my SLAA meeting where i got my two month chip yesterday, for being sober on my bottom line of not having sex with any one and not contact any one for sex liaison in past two months.

also i had my meeting with my therapist which went really well, i talked about by unprotected sex that i had with some people, who i found them attractive or unavailable enough to trust them with secrets of my sexual preference, and in a sick way trusted some with my health and in turn they trusted their health with me. sexual preference that i never talked to any one about and only person who would know would be the one having sex with me, there would be no further support or comfort, and the support and feeling of being in a utopia would end after the zippers would go up.

also i discussed about my needs and wants and how when the something that i want comes in my path i don't appreciate it but will go out of my to find the same present thing else were twice as hard to appreciate it better.

also i talked about how in some ways while looking for sexual liaison some autopilot would take over my mind and i couldn't seem to find the outside realm through it, until i went through that sexual urge, which lately it helps when i masturbate and see through the situation without the need of acting out physically with some one.

i have not reached much solid ground on my addiction with gratification and seeking a constant comfort.

i have been sex free for more than two month now and on my main bottom line of not contacting any one for sexual liaison new or old, and i have not masturbated or looked through wanted adds for two days as well, which i am proud of.

i will say a prayer for all sexual addicts out there, who are suffering out there to find the way and light.

"keep coming back"

No comments:

Post a Comment