Thursday, March 18, 2010

Love Anorexia



Pain 'n lonely heart songs
Has deafened my soul

Scream that was this loud
But all I saw was clouds

Come back it’s getting late
As I sit here and await

Will someone carry a voice to him?
Tell him a broken heart needs him


Dear blog
The interview went well, they told me that they only interview the top 3 people for the jobs, and based on my resume experience and different certifications that I am the outstanding one, which was nice to hear, the position will finalize in a week or so. I've sent my thank you letter today, which expressed my interest for the position and so on.

As much as the exchange of words in interview to boost my confidence, prior to the interview I was dressing up at home and getting ready for my drive to the interview. I couldn't help it to observe myself wearing sentimental stuff to the interview like his watch, a V-neck under shirt similar to what he wears. I couldn't help it but let that side of me have what it wanted as it would have only interfered with my interview and probably my confidence at the interview.

Also I noticed a few things from my Tuesday class, that an addict will stop spending money on them self and will go through a punishment by devaluing moral and physical life, basically selling themselves short in public, for example they will wear the same clothes for years, or won’t spend money on luxury items or get better car, as they feel not worth it.

I've moved my doctor’s appointment to Friday morning Due to my interview and I will bring up the love anorexia with my therapist and see what steps I can take to get over my love anorexia that I have, and I can’t express it to whom I feel it.

Basically I am trying to express that if you don't hit bottom hard, you won’t break any ground in your addiction as an addict can’t look at themselves and find the flaws.
The addict mind won’t let you see it. By monitoring your actions and taking inventory one can prove the addiction to themselves.

"Keep coming back"

No comments:

Post a Comment