Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Watch Story



Dear Blog
If you recall I told the watch story the EX told me and I was mute about mine, I had a similar situation, where I lost my watch while having sex with someone.

This watch meant a lot to me as it was the first watch I bought with my CO-OP placement in engineering, and I spend almost all of my first pay cheque on this watch and loved it, never needed a battery and looked classic and elegant, who ever saw it wondered what brand it is and how simple and elegant it was.

I owned this watch till 2006, after coming back from Israel. I was devastated that I am back at home and no job prospects were holding well, I was constantly on internet looking for sex and quick hookups, where one day I meet a guy on the internet and an hour later I drove all the way down town, to have my quick gratification.

I recall that day I took off my watch and put it by a table and never to pick it up again, and I called back several times he never picked up the phone and weeks later when I called again he said "I got your message but there is no watch here" I count call the guy a thief and make a big deal out of it, so I just left it bee and continued to act out more.

The story was similar to the EX, but I couldn’t bring myself to share this incident with him, as I felt a shamed of my past and the addiction that I was willing to hide it than tell my story.

As I blogged earlier about my therapist recommending to remove myself from items that I relate to my EX, as yesterday when I wanted to put his watch down and wear my old ones, I found my other watches both dead, I don’t know if I should take it as a sign or just a coincident.

I hope that, that if you’re reading this and you’re a sex addict, that you’ll start being honest with people around you and find a sobriety that will hold you dear to yourself and your loved ones.

I’ve been sober for 3 months and 5 days now, no sex and contact with any one; I masturbated yesterday after almost a week of being depressed and down.

"Keep coming back"

No comments:

Post a Comment