Monday, April 12, 2010

My First Bike



Today I had an okay day, my body is aching from the P90X DVD workouts, i though i was really fit but the DVD and its military routines are giving me quite the work out at home.

I was planing to go on a run today on the street but my legs are a bit tired today and i think it would be fit to just do some stretching and ballistic exercises at home.

On my way home i stooped by a big box store to get an item and i found my self in the bicycle section and was temped to get some thing, while browsing saw this little boy trying on a tricycle and reminded me of a photograph i have of me on, when i was little, this tinny tricycle and a blue stripped soccer ball that was huge, and beside me was my grandfather that passes way when i was little, he was always dressed up suite and tie, (i don't recall seeing him ever not in suite and fully dressed).

When i saw this boy i just melted i stooped at the isle wondering through prices while watching the little kid taking his first strides with the pedals, his father was there, and keeps telling him your doing good, just bit harder, and he would push the back of the tricycle to make him believe that he made it! and was able to push by him self. the boy had a smile on his face and would jerk his body forward as it would make him go faster, it was so adorable.

In all of this a piece of me kind of died as i wont have that experience and possibility of having my own family is not very solid, specially with health complication and cost involved to go unconventional.

I am a bit upset and depressed to day, don't really know why, and i have been sober still and haven't contacted any one.

I don't have a word of wisdom or advice for today, but keep monitoring your bottom line and your addiction hunger in check.

"Keep Coming back"

No comments:

Post a Comment