Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Boiling Point



kettle is full of water
stove is getting hotter

a while goes by, water comes to boil
steam comes out, whistles it out

inside the kettle has no more water
boiling for long time, with no break

now the whistle is silent
kettle turning red

who will be the one
turning down the tone



Today was not a good day for me, i was tested at work with stress level and constantly thought of being alone was echoing in me.

at work i walked around doing my regular inspections, and stopped at station which is becoming over due every week that goes by and i have allowed it, since its their first time doing such project at the facility, but when i pointed out they are doing some thing wrong, the guy starts talking with defensive and much louder voice, i mentioned that you have your ear protection on, some guys laughed and he got even more pissed off, then i told him to take it off in order to talk he still didn't come down and when i wanted to reach over to pull the cord, He got defensive and put up his arm resulting in marking my shirt with black ink, i was livid at this point as i am caring normal tone and he is yelling i said, "you can do the job but your doing it wrong if you want to know the right way call me back, otherwise full inspection is tomorrow!!!"

i did my part in helping the guy but if he didn't want to come down from his high horse to hear me then i cant help some one who says doesn't want it.

we will see how it turn out tomorrow!

the stress got to me the whole rest of the day, when others have no form of co-operation or ethics when it comes to work environment, i put my head down and worked and wanted to be alone and isolated so i wont infect others by my set mood.

I am still sober on my main bottom lines of not having sex and not making any contact with past or for future. i will be going to my Tuesday class this evening as i need to be there and listen to others and be in a loving caring environment.

"keep coming back"

No comments:

Post a Comment