Saturday, July 10, 2010

Your Not Supposed to be Here



I've spent all my life on a search to find
The lover who stays for eternity
love that fills every poem you see
but again love has knocked me down
My heart got broke and im the one
I'm sad to say addiction won over me

So I fenced my heart and lock with a key
To take the time and take care of me
guide other, using my story
But I turn around and you're in here

How did you get here
Nobody's supposed to be here

This time I swear I'm through
But if you only knew
How many times I've said those words
When will I ever learn

Knowing these tears I cry
Must take a chance, spread my wings and Fly
But love can make ya do some crazy things
How did you get here



Ti vedo in ogni volto che passa, anche
Ma mi dispiace, non posso fare questo è di nuovo
così mi ha liberato
Non vi ho abbastanza amore,
perchè siete ancora alla ricerca di me

2 comments:

  1. to say sorry was the call,
    to explain how I understand
    but its ok, ive learned not judge
    like those, they claim perfection, it doesnt exist.trust me. incense burns through the heart.
    Good Bye to all. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure to what to grasp from this comment,
    but perfection is a goal, and not a state that any one can achive, its everending self improvement.
    if one thinks they are perfect, its very shallow of them, and to seek perfection in other is cowardly, as one supposed to see the good in toher versus the bad (Buddha)

    ReplyDelete