Thursday, July 8, 2010

Broken Heart & How To Prevent It From Hurting More


Heart had a hole now has a crack
I seldom gave it away as I quickly sank

I waited 6 months to mend this heart
I cease to find these its little pieces

Living the life with flutter in my heart
His image still flickers by as were still a part

I can’t take the pain how do I move on
I cry praying at night, but pain still not gone

Poem by Blogger


I wear my heart on my sleeve, I know this much is me, I show affection towards any one without wanting any thing back, but that only applies to my social life.
When it comes to love life I need the assurance of support and love, I know I showed affection and love in every form possible except when I didn’t find any I would act out in form of sex or quick gratifications via email and chats.

The only things I couldn’t do was to talk about those feelings that I feel hurt, and they are creating a vehicle for me to act out, sometimes I sit and think about what it would have happened if I "Rang the Alarms", and talked about his lack of expression or fact I'm not feeling support, and other times I read that how some relationships end, due to difference in feelings and demand that created stress for the other partner, so I didn’t want him to feel the stress that he is not expressing enough and for him to fake his feelings towards me in order to create a support feeling would be wrong as well.

The way I prevent it from hurting me more now are:
- To stop any communication with him
- Haven’t contact his friends like last year.
- I removed his pictures from the computers and my phone
- Removed document I compiled about history of his house
As much as sometimes I find myself wanting to see his face, and my heart skipping a beat even thinking about it, I catch myself from drifting off into love addiction and filling myself with these thoughts.

I’ve only developed these methods recently and probably there are others that people have tried. Please let me know how you get over some one, even after 6 months (leave your comments)

1 comment:

  1. Hearts break and it hurts. But filling that hurt with something else doesn't work. I have learned that. Keep strong A

    ReplyDelete