Tuesday, July 13, 2010

His Story....


And no, it didn't mend my broken heart
I'll probably always have these ugly scars
But right now, I don't care about that part

After I hear you layed next to him
My blood boiled over that you loved him
Karma came around? as you had to learn

To think of how I feel when you saw'd it out
I didn't know that I had that much strength
Now you know what happens when you play with peoples heart

You see you can't just play with people's feelings
Tell them you love them and don't mean it
You probably say that it was juvenile
But I think that I deserve to smile

After 2 whole years of this bull****
Gave you all of me and you rooled with it
with your silence i see that quote is not for me
you over compensated and now your lost in it

You broke my heart, so you broke your own
You caused me pain, so but you caused your own
Ever though what you did to me was much worse
I had nothing, karma did it all, the source

Oh, but why am I still crying?
Why am I the one who?s still in tears?
But you really hurt me, baby
You really, really hurt me, still

I will never forgive you
As its the ying yang in me
One side hates you, other side loves you
And im peace at this stage

Poem by Bloger



It’s taking every ounce of energy I have not to contact him, now that the communication is open, and I have learned of his past 7 months, I never wished any of this to happen but karma goes around, I am trying to be supportive and withdrawn, as I get a feeling that I lost him forever.


Favorite Quotations
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
-Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment