Monday, July 12, 2010

No......I am sorry


Yesterday I spoke with him, I got the idea he wants closure and to move forward, as much as he was sorry, he felt guilty about how he treated me in the past.

It so happens that he cheated on someone else in the past 6 months and he was upset and broken because of it, and could relate to me 7 months a go begging and crying for another chance.

I quoted the movie "Carriers" where the characters are running away from a disease, and when one character caught the disease, the pulled her out of the car threw her in the dessert, and she begs her boyfriend to allow her to stay with them, "I'll stay in the back in a bubble" because she loved him but he still left her on side of the road to die, while down the road he caught the same disease and was abandoned in a much harsher way.

but I didn't abandon him when he turned to me for comfort, I hesitated at first to call him, but I called him yesterday, when he was apologetic, I didn't make him feel more sorry than he was I took the blame for the past and justified his actions okay by what I had done, so he won’t have to take more pills to sleep or feel more agony for himself, I took it on my shoulder as I only want to see him happy.

I don't want to see him hurt, and by him telling me all the little incidents of the past few months didn't give my heart peace, I just tossed and turned in my wet pillow yesterday turning it over to find a dry piece to sleep on.
How did you sleep last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment