Thursday, July 22, 2010

An Angel



I started painting Angels as abstract earlier in my paintings, and sold a few of them, some documented some not, but in recent months I come to realize that I want to try building an angel! and since I was getting better in my welding skills and gained some knowledge of metals while making smaller pieces, I reved into higher gears and finished the angel that I blogged about last month.

It’s finished now and standing in the back yard, I have sprayed it with salt and other non toxic solution to start the oxidization process and now it’s fully red, and gets darker and lighter with rain and sunshine.

I have always been fascinated with angel, and the fact they feel no pain but they spread love and joy where they go, their hears are light to fly and yet filled with joy and happiness where they land.

We all need an angel to find love in and feel secure, bring sense of nourishment spiritually and physically, allot of times you find it as a life partner and other you will find that angel in oddest of all places, some angels are perfect and others with character defects, which you wont see at first but will love and be loved over other characteristics of that person, but when those character defects manifest them selves, you either choose to see the good or have the bad over compass every thing.

have you found your angel yet?

Here are some quotes on angels to reflect on



The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone.
~George Elliot

Angels have no philosophy but love.
~Terri Guillemets

Angels are never too distant to hear you.
~Author Unknown

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts, and as a kid i had stronger belief in angels.
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment