Friday, July 2, 2010

Pride



I won’t be participating at the event for mostly since the incident on (village) I decided not to test my boundaries by being in crowds where things could go wrong or test my sobriety this way, and to give myself ample time to strengthen my sobriety.

Also yesterday since I had the day off I wanted to go to nude beach, get some colour for the wedding, I decided not to go, due to the same reason above, even if I wasn’t going to be in the nude it was a wrong thing to do at the time of early sobriety.

I’m thinking of Mass and what he will be doing at the event of the pride? And who is he going with? To be honest I saw him there last year at the event, I observed him for a minute from the far before he walked off, but my heart just wanted to be next to him and was beating like a rabbit's heart

I hope everyone has a safe and happy pride.
My next posting will be probably after the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment