Sunday, May 2, 2010

While in Turkey

Today is the last night in Turkey, a city filled with mosques and its ancient beauty and its old ways. you can still find the mosques call for prayers 5 time a day, and people swarming to wards the mosques for each prayer.

the city is filled with shops and ancient ruins to visit, there are many tourists here and there is a huge hassle and bussel around this neighbourhood where i am staying.

during one of the walks i was passing a mosque where i saw a cat, (there are many) but this one looked just like (Daisy) and i wanted to go forward to pet but i stayed far and my eyes just focused on this cat and she was looking right back at me.

enjoyed visiting the relatives and family here and for the most part i had forgotten about back home and my job and stresses in my life, this peace was really nice to find in this past few days.

i am still sober, on my main bottom lines even if I looked at some one on the street or check out some one hot, i didn't make any contact as i was mostly with family and i wasn't willing to experiment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment