Sunday, May 9, 2010

unpacking

Finally i am fully caught up with my jet-lag and i am back to normal time with my sleep and eating. it wasn't easy hopping planes back home only to find your self in another one going to work again.

I couldn't sleep much during the convention and post convention with business dinners or places that i wanted to see in Chicago, and was usually in the room by 10 or 11 pm.

beside sleeping in till noon hours i spend much of the weekend unpacking and putting away the stuff i bough over there, both luggage had not been put away the business luggage and vacation luggage was still packed till Friday.

beside doing my choirs i wanted to go to the Sunday SLAA class, to get a chance to talk about my addiction openly or be in a crowd of others in similar situation, and also gaining a chance to be away for a while from family, but sadly i didn't get away as mothers day is today and we had lunch as family and other relatives came over and watched the pictures and clips from he trip and shared some time.

i hope to go to Tuesday night SLAA class where i would get a chance to check in with some of my concerns over my addiction and hear other fellowship members stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment