Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Launching My Self Foward



Moving on wards with the 6th month of therapy. and out of it i have learned a lot, although i haven't has physical sex for 4 months and 3 weeks but i was sober on my main bottom lines for about 4 moths of not creating any contact and emailing any one for validation till earlier in the month.

Today's therapy meeting went really well, first i spoke about the pill that it made me sick and vomited over the weekend, then we moved on with my validation factors and how i haven't been honest in the SLAA classes with my sexuality and how much it has hurt me by hiding it this far from every one.

It has made me more quite in social gathering so no one will find out any thing different about me or socially cautious, making me think of what would this crowd think if they knew i was gay!

First step is to come out to the classes and my therapy group that i am gay and crate a home where i can lunch my coming out to family and to people who matter to me the most.

i think this is a great lunching platform that i even feel comfortable with and no longer have to be the caterpillar in the cocoon.

1 comment:

  1. I acted out today too. It was the first time for me. I felt really bad, I called my sponser, and have been crying on and off all day. I am really tired and emotionally drained. Tomorrow will be anther day.

    ReplyDelete