Monday, May 10, 2010

A Car Sunvisor story



Today I was driving to work and i had forgotten my sunglasses, and i was fighting the sun after every turn as it took another angle, and i was constantly changing my visors to keep my eye out of direct sun so i could drive.

at one instance i was using the passenger and driver visors at the same time, in order to maximize my shade, and i had a flash back of months and months a go; when my ex was sitting in that seat and he questioned why the passenger visor was down, at the time i didn't read much into it, and my answer was genuine and the truth that on my way to work and back from work sun would hit me right in the face.

I realised that he cared to ask such question or he wouldn't have said any thing about it and just put the visor up if it was in front of his face, i don't know why he asked but even till today its echoing in my head.

in my addiction front i have had some though of the past, and so far i haven't contacted any one for sexual or liaison, and so far have avoided any email i have received.

i feel like i am panicking once more in my sobriety, and i feel that the sobriety might end sooner than my one year journey and so so wuld this blog.

i just read the note some one wrote on my Rome Blog, thank you, Italy was nice, and much more grand that what i had originally thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment