Sunday, May 23, 2010

Reducing My Craving



Listen to the silence
Howling of the winds

How long can a candle wait
With flame melting its wax

Darkness has creeped on me
Cold of the night followed

But kept that corner of yours warm
That corer of my heart you took hold

The warmth i have there if for you
But your still not there to see it through

Poem: by blogger


Over the past few days i have reduced my craving for sex, i have been thinking a bit about the past and the fact that i haven't seen him for 6 months is a bit upsetting me, and has gotten to me, i have stopped mapping my blogs based on date where we separated, and i have hidden my feelings about my last boyfriend who meant a lot to me.

I have become to realize and understand that i cant express my feelings to him, but i haven't made my peace with the fact i cant see him any more, and its bothered me terribly inside, some times his voice resonates inside my ear drums and i miss him or the way he used to hold me at night.

its best to talk about it and let these feelings out, i don't know what else to do to stop the aching soul as i keep fighting the addiction with being lonely.

i am still sober on my main bottom line of not having sex with any one and soon will be 5 months of sobriety.

No comments:

Post a Comment