Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just Breathe



All I can do is just breathe
Just breathe very slowly as i leave

Gain back every heartbeat within me
Since nothing matters now that you’re gone from me

Where are you? Still cannot forget you
Get accustomed to this gap of you

December is now here and gone
Gone as you’re not around

My heart holds a big piece for you
Today I feel that corner will die of you

Today, there is no time to run
To explain to you, nor ask you!!

My love for you wasn't enough!
Enough to love me in your arms!

These words just rolling off my lips
These importunate words that you never hear

As I submerge them within my tears
Drowned them like how you drowned our love

So hear these tears as they fall for you
All are roll of my cheeks for you

Every tear screams your name as falling
Vanishing into darkness of space calling

Do you feel them now?
As they pour on me and down

Of all those days I counted
When I ran against time

I want to dream,That I can be with you
Today, in this moment, But no more since your gone
There is no way, There is no time left to dream

The words that was never said
That now drags me to you

Nothing I can do just breathe
Just breathe so slowly it wont hurt me

Now it is too late
Now that you are gone

Poem by blogger



my feelings this week has been up and down, I remember last year that I bought a Christmas tree and left it in front of his house around this time, and said to home I really wanted him to be the one I decorated a Christmas tree with.

but the response I got from him was so negative, vile and infected, that I couldn’t resist but to act out back in December, he kept hurting me cuss I allowed it to happen, I was making myself more vulnerable by putting myself in front of his path and forcing myself to be accepted and be punished in order for him to forgive me, but there was not forgiveness then, and he just bashed me in more with his comments and remarks about my body and what I meant to him.

Please move forward if you find yourself in a relationship that is no better than a roller coaster and you find no emotional support and just being used for sex and money. You deserve better, there are 6billion people out there and no matter how down and worthless you feel today but you’ll see that you will find a person that will find you priceless and a true gem in the future,

so pick yourself up and brush yourself, as no matter how slow the march slowly lift your chin and let the sunlight of destiny fall on your face and may grace of god be on you as your one of his gentle soul and he will never abandon you or give you test that he knows you can’t surpass and over come in order to developed character and better quality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment