Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Death Calls



I got my Dreaded phone call today regarding my health, the Dr. personally called and said your last test don’t look so good, my health has dropped dramatically below the normal, and once drops this much it won’t go up, but as a double standard I went in today to give blood again for 2nd round of test, and see if there was a miss count.

Its hard hearing from your doctor a bad news especially in my situation where I was hoping I deal with it after my sobriety or after I finish my prep-crourses for university.
There is always wisdom in everything.

I personally was told to go on medication last year, but I have said no due to feeling healthy and not wanting the poisons building up an even a day is I have to.

It is really stress full for me as it marks the significance of my body losing to the battle and the side effects of the medications are not something I look forward to.

I pray for any one going through this and courage to go through it safely and guarded.




The Guardian Angel Prayer
"Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom His love entrusts me here, ever this day and night be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment