Monday, December 6, 2010

Angels come to rescue... please



God our Father,
in your loving providence
you send your holy angels to watch over us.
Hear our prayers
defend us always by their protection
and let us share your life with them for ever

--from The LIturgy of the Hours, on the Feast of the Guardian Angels



Little eyelids cease your winking;
Little orbs, forget to beam;
Little soul, to slumber sinking,
Let angels rule your dream.

--Eugene Field



i came back today from my Dr appointments the my health level is in yellow range and he keeps urging me to go on my medication, and i dont want to foccuss on any thing at this time except my soberiety.

i found these Angel prayers and been reading them for days, ill post one every day the ones i like, hope it touches some one out there that is in need of guidance and light of shivlory.

No comments:

Post a Comment