Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays



Dear Santa

As a Kid I believed in you so much
Waiting for that magic touch

But my family religion as much
Couldn’t see you, so a common hutch

Always looked through neighbors porch
Admiring the Christmas tree so much

Waiting for you to arrive in an arch
Wondered if you ever land on my roof in March

Now I’m grown up with no one to call my crutch
Only wish you make someone special an arch

Give him all he wants and ever more loving touch
So he won’t feel so out of love and such

Don’t forget to give him a big MUUAACH

Poem by blogger


Tying to be politically correct and wish a happy holiday, couldn’t resist writing my first even dear Santa letter, as summarizing my childhood memory of around Christmas as we didn’t celebrate it and there we a Christian in our neighborhood to whose hour I would curiously look to around Christmas.

This is picture of Christmas cactus, we have had it for years and all way blooms pink flowers around this time of the year since I was posting a holiday greeting I thought it was very fitting to say happy holidays with a flower that always remembers the joyful time of the year and adds some color.

Have happy and safe holidays, to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment