Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Full Moon, Lunar eclipse, and First day of Winter doom




If you only know how bright you shine
You shine light on my way in dark at night

Oh moon don’t be scared as I’m still here
Don’t be afraid as it will take a minute here

Your face gone from beauty to red I’m so sad
Bear with me soon it would all be amend

I feel the hurt in your surface
Do you see the tear in my face?

Won’t you keep me safe from harm?
As I woke to embrace your clam

Each day no one sees your grace
At night nobody there to face

Tell me what does this mean
Why won’t you stay n' fight the light

You hold me in your arms so keen
But you run away as day light is seen

Poem by blogger



Almost a week left for my sobriety and feeling good about myself, but my health is getting worse day by day, I have managed to pull through for the past 3 years, and perhaps this past year of not going to the gym really affected my health, but at the same time I discovered myself and I can proudly say I’m a man now, no longer call myself a boy, and I feel good about my character self and continuously improving my past defects and trying to make amends to them all.

I woke up this mooring at 1:37 am to watch the moon disappear and loose its glory in its utmost glory and height, turned red amber, before being allowed to unveil itself again.

I used to get very weak on the nights with full moon, perhaps the fact knowing it was full moon I was setting myself up for higher adrenaline increases, but yesterday I didn’t feel much and I was glad to get out and watch the pink moon and go back to bed. it was amazing because it won’t ever happen again for another 400 years for the both 3 to be on same date, Winter solstice, full moon and the lunar eclipse, it makes you think and wonder of nature's depth and how small we are as humans on this planet in comparison to the planet and the greater physics around us.

But amongst all this powerlessness must realize how important we are, not to lose touch with our humanity and self-worth, have a merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment