Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmass Love




I put your in front of me
So everyone can see my love

See you’re my love and my all
you ran in distance without a call

In all these oceans, lost in a tide
I know I feel love, as always my guide

Love is patient, love is kind
Can’t be mentioned, but it’s found

Love is laying down arms to love
As other give his fame in loving arms

Love never fails in time
It’s a holy grail more than a Dime

Love is ever lasting
Love is eternal

Love continues after you die
Now ask yourself why

Poem By blogger



Christmas eve tonight and I went out to a friend’s dinner party where, I saw some old friends that I hadn't seen since I started my sobriety, we had a great dinner and soon before they get too drunk for me handle I left I just didn't want to be there when thing get out of my control and being tested under odd circumstances, as in the past people say the rudest things when drunk and as sober person with full mental capacity I tend to take it the wrong way and have learned my limit and tend to stay clear of situations like that.

Never the less I had a great time with old friends and enjoyed their company and was a nice feeling being integrated into a gathering and crowed mingling and conversing.

Hope and wish everyone a very merry Christmas Eve, and May your arms be full of joy and hearts filled with cheer and pep.

No comments:

Post a Comment