Saturday, December 11, 2010

Darkest Secrets..... Let Them out




Finally, the cross I blogged about is getting installed this weekend, this is what it looks like without polishing, now it’s been polished and Electro dipped for more reflection and mirror shine.

I’m so excited that I’m out of my own skin, and at the same time nervous as its going on a 200 ft tall dome, hope all the engineering behind it works and the installation goes well today.

Really would have liked it to be supported in this, as my parents didn’t find it so much of a art than a fabrication, but it was a learning curve for me to get the best welding shop to do the TIG welding and an fantastic polishing place to do the polishing stages. It was all due to my work experiences gained and all the contacts.

In my addiction front I’ve been busy with classes and my next course tests that just did on Friday and been busy with the cross.

Funny that I got a call from a lady that saw my art downtown at a store and was interested in doing consignment work with me,

Checking in my darkest secret is that I wish mass would see the crosses before they went up. There has been no contact since November 16th, and I’m dong ok on that, got myself busy with projects and school that I try not to think about that.

Keep your sobriety on track admits your darkest secrets and slowly you find the gem inside you. over the course of my blog I have let out the secrets and things that I never told anyone out, and I found it as a channel to write them out of my life, it was therapeutic and just the fact it became part of my continuous effort on recovery and getting myself back on track.

By keeping the secrets your just holding on to garbage from the past and the lies and ignorance that comes with it, and I see that if not fully rid of it you will only fall back on your old ways and back on the slippery slope that if not caught in time can take you back to your old additive ways.

It not just a matter of putting your addiction or your social crutches aside, its most important that you kick the habit and the compulsive acts and action of committing it in order to get the endorphins released in your head and feel high off your actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment