Saturday, December 4, 2010

Harder to get Harder



In this winding road of love
Getting to your is hard

Every breath is hard
But not seeing you is harder

You left me with my agony and pain of you
You took my dreams and love of you

I said your name every where I went
Never heard my name on your lips, you cant

You left me for a view of mountains
You wouldn't stay with this fountain

For a winter night
burned all my wood for you tonight

But you stared out of window every night
The love I have for you is every night

Leave a moment for your eyes to lock with mine
let the spark of us breaks this curse of time

Lend me a moment and leave me a memento
Look into my eye before amore goes amorto

Poem by Blogger



Its been a hart week to move forward and i have tried so hard to not contact my ex, ill be going to my SLAA group and therapy session this week to keep my self on track and inline with my sobriety,

i though the hardest part was over but thing are just constantly renewing them selves in my and making obstacles for me to get over and its all in the past.

keep your self in line and dint let your wants get in the way to your needs ans

No comments:

Post a Comment