Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Four Weeks out




Dead Flowers on the vase
In me pains that you cause

Your Silence is cold unto the snow
My heart bleeds trail in that snow

My health is looking grim
Soon with pills trying to cling

But you won’t care much to grip my hand
Farther you drift, greater distance both two hands

Poem by blogger


Only four weeks left now to the end of my 12 months sobriety, it took longer to get here, there was the year that I tried and joined Slaw and few months of rekindling an old relationship and slipping and relapsing in course of sex addiction.

It will be approximately 2 years that I’m on the road to recovery, and perhaps since I was 18 I have been a sex addict as I could never commit to a relationship and always was in between men and partners, and got worse in early 2000.

When you get sober and look back you realize the pattern of your failures and how far it leads back. I was thinking that yesterday from my drive home from my evening classes, that it’s been a long time coming and now sure if this is the end and new beginning or I will carry lesions of this disease with me waiting to get grow roots on me again?

No comments:

Post a Comment