Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Gift




If my hands are empty to you
But my heart is in love with you

Got a heart waiting in love
Still waiting for approval in time

As priceless you are to me
I’m still worthless to you I see

Gifted the heart with a pure intent
All I got back was a heart that now won’t mend

Without a refuge leaning on your shoulders
You pushed me away and gotten colder

Where I was, I was with you
Where I went, all I saw was you

For a weightlessness floating in love
Every road floats right to your love

If you killed my passion n' gone
If you forgotten my love n' done

If you have drifted without care
Or have gifted your heart to someone there

Remember my heart is poisoned under your care
Just know someone still remembers you here

Poem by Blogger



Every time the phone rings, I jolt and hesitate to pick up wondering if it’s the doctor’s office regarding my second lab work, and he is going to say to come in for treatment.

It’s been stressful around me lately I have been easily aggravated with company and can’t stand more than one person talking even at home, I haven’t snapped at any one but I do remove myself from situations and have isolated myself to playing games video games and watching TV and movies to take my mind off the topic of my second lab results.

I have been saying multiple prayers as I post some of them on here and been keeping my mind clean with healing prayers and serenity prayer.





Healing Prayer of Surrender


Dear Lord Jesus, it is my will to surrender to you everything that I am and everything that I’m striving to be. I open the deepest recesses of my heart to you and invite your Holy Spirit to dwell inside of me.

I offer you my life, heart, mind, body, soul, spirit, all my hopes, plans and dreams. I surrender to you my past, present and future problems, habits, character defects, attitudes, livelihood, resources, finances, medical coverage, occupation and all my relationships.

I give you my health, disabilities, physical appearance, home, family, marriage, children, sexuality and friendships. I ask you to take Lordship over every aspect of my life. I surrender to you all my hurt, pain, worry, anxiety and fear, and I ask you to wash me clean.

I release everything into your compassionate care. Please speak to me clearly, Lord. Open my ears to hear your voice. Open my heart to commune with you more deeply. I desperately need to feel your loving embrace. Shut the doors that need to be shut and open the doors that need to be opened. Set my feet upon the straight and narrow road that leads to everlasting life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment