Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Whats a Year



Poem 1
Black black door
How I wonder more

Did you make it shut on me?
Did you see behind your door?

Did you tell him how much I went by?
How many flowers I laid and cried

Will you rather keep it in you?
Or it’s secret for you to keep for two

Tell me so I wonder no more



Poem 2
How long is a year?
Ask me as I’m without love

How does it feel to be shut out?
Ask me as I’m cold outside

How does it feel to cry?
Ask me as my eyes are dry

How does it feel to shiver?
Ask me as I’m walking in the rain

How long is this journey?
Till I find my answers
tell me as i need to know

Poem by Blogger


Today is one year that that the intervention happened but it was a loveless intervention making me realizes what will occur when you break a bong.

I was shown the door as soon as I stepped outside it was loudly shut to resemble it will never will be open to me at all, there was loud yelling and screaming from him and me on the floor crying and not being able to cope of the anxiety of being without him again.

no one will understand the pain that I have carried this far, and no matter how much I look for answers I keep getting pushed back,
no I haven’t made peace with it all, and instead I’m trying to write it out of my life by doing poetry and art, it’s some was a self destruction in order to find my foundation to rebuild myself on, as I don’t accept the person who I was and I love my self who I am today.

You’re not alone, welcome to the 12 months without him as much as it feels like there is staple on my heart, I am not willing to create a contact and see any one at this stage, I’m happy with my studies and school work for now to excel myself and be permanently happy versus temporary happiness via others.

No comments:

Post a Comment