Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dream of a Dream



I want to wake up
I feel I can’t hold up

Shaking as it feels real
Feeling that tear that won’t heal

How long will I be alone?
Till I feel a warmth again

Dreams leave me cold
But when I see you I feel warmth

How I close my eyes to dream of a dream
Dream to see you looking at me

Poem by blogger



I do believe in power of a dream but don’t know where these dreams are leading me, I want to contact my Ex who I keep dreaming about and tell him every detail but I want to hold true to my contact barrier for now.

my next to last dream, I dreamed that I can see he was a sleep and holding his head up and sleeping, he began to loudly snore and when I wanted to wake him up, he fell over the bed and shattered in to pieces, I went over the bed to collect and put him together and I woke up

I told him about this dream and he said he can’t sleep and is stressed at work.


my recent dream was a bit more bazaar, I saw he was getting married and I was in the church, and he was with someone wearing a white dress, and when the priest asked if anyone has anything to say, he turned around to look at the crowd, and I put my hand out and wanted to yell out loud, but no one could see me moving my arm or could hear my muffled sound.

I woke up with tears on my face as it felt so real and painful to see him with someone else,
I tried to decipher it on my own and look up the meaning but nothing came through but negative and bad explanations so far.


"God give me the strength to get through my sobriety"

No comments:

Post a Comment