Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sybllic Moment, And Over Coming Fear



Screams calling every where
Yelling echo’s like don’t care

Eyes filled with tears away
That was year ago today

These steps stained in tears that day
Flowers to cover the stains away

Almost a year not seen you face
Flowers can’t compete with your grace

I’m sorry for all that happened that year
Hope these flowers get to you today

Poem by Blogger


on the 16th, one year from the intervention, I couldn't resist and I took 24 flowers to his door steps with a card and wanted to leave it on his front door, but with the homeless on the street collecting wine bottles and the fact he never got my last bunch of roses I left for him, I knocked on the door.

didn't stay long and just told him that it bothered me and it was with me the fact this door was shut on me one year ago, he said I don’t deserve the flowers but I said your beautiful and do deserve them,

I turned down his invite to come into his house and talk, and said I had to leave, the therapist is going to crawl up my front and down my back when he finds out that I did this, as last weeks leading up to the anniversary he said it’s not a good idea to do this and don't go over there ridiculing yourself again. It won’t achieve anything.

I have no agenda for what I did, for me it was symbolic, and special over coming feat to knock at his door, a year ago that door was shut on my back so hardy to resemble it will never open for me again, I wanted to be there a year later standing with flowers when he open the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment