Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weight Of This Chain ..... Called Life



I recently meet an HPV person through the support group, this person was miserable and felt that there was no hope to live with HPV and it was the end of the line and didn’t see past the condition they had.

HPV is a virus that mainly affects females and males are carriers of the disease, it causes cervical cancers in long term and causes skin bubbles and blisters.
It is mostly treatable and can be treated with care within two year.

when I noticed how miserable they were with their crisis I couldn’t help it but to tell them about my situation and how much worse theirs could have been, after hearing my story they said how do you find the courage to get out of bed and admire how you carry yourself as of nothing is wrong and here I am depressed and almost no hope.

my reply was short, I was there and even much deeper in my depression and I channeled them in wrong directions and tried to cope with my pain, and I find that life moves forward and you have to take the shortest route in order to get over life’s obstacles and get your life back on track as your happiness can be just around the corner.

so if your reading this and you have some sort of STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) or STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) ranging from HPV, HIV or AIDS, cancer or other illness through sex or life style, look forward to what you have achieved in life and gather the love around you and built a tower where you can lean on for a moment and gather strength and march forward, this can be short term or long term of a year or two, but know your worth it and its only a test for you to pass and get better in life.

in my sobriety I have about one more month left to finish my 1 year sobriety, it’s been hard the past few weeks with no contact with my EX, I feel he drifted off and no longer wanted or seen, and today I realized that my flowers in the past and the Christmas tree and the recent flower I left for him were alarms for him to notice me and say something back or know that I want him in my life.

I don’t know how to turn off the thought patterns around him, so far I am busy with school and applications for university and final exam week coming up shortly, the pattern of being busy is there but so is the thoughts of past and present.

I try to take it one day as a time and gather strength to march forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment