Saturday, November 20, 2010

Helping others



Waiting for you to come by
As I miss you so much n' cry

Come and tell me n' say this
How this gap is a big mistake

I waiting in surreal of fall
Walking felling so small

This dream was not supposed to break

Poem by blogger


starting the 12th month, and coming so far in my sobriety, and taking one day at a time has been so far helping me keep a steady tack of the addiction and by going to SLAA classes on Sunday and on Tuesdays when I can has helped me grow both emotional spiritually, in capacity of wisdom and understanding others and myself.

it is not essential to help others as we are struggling but this week I couldn’t help it when I saw a young woman in her early 30s struggle to cope with her break up, she is a single mother and her husband broke up with her, because he was cheating and didn’t want to stop, so she left him and when she was about to be engaged to a guy that she found her Ex came back into her life and told her that he has feelings for her, she broke up with the fiancĂ© and went back to her old husband, months later thing are a mess and she is moving out again.

she was caught up in cycle of abuse and love addiction that she was in tear and lost, I printed her the 40 question on SLAA addiction and gave them to her, with promises and what she should do in order to get her life back in track she came back to me and said, I think I have a problem my sex life is ruling my real life.
I said I know it’s hard to justify the big difference and sometimes the lines become blurred but with this test now you know what part of your life needs improvement and if your love for your husband is real for is based on just sex and love that is one way.

she thanked me and left, but I’m wondering how many people have these problems in their life and don’t know where to turn to in their abusive relationship or manipulation romances that they get involved in.

No comments:

Post a Comment