Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Love the way you .....

Come sing thing to me
Whisper me to bed

The first day or our story
Future seemed so golden then bad

As this shadow came long
And became so evil on it all

Were still apart
Suppress all after 2nd bad start

Even angles get broken wings
And fall from such height

But you’re always my hero
As were still apart

Inspired poem
Written by Blogger


I had a tough week so far, trying to move forward after Halloween, it was a wrong idea to go downtown to see people dressed up and enjoying the adult festival. While there, I had to go to bathroom as I was leaving, and found all the bathroom line ups too long to wait for and decided to go to a bar which had small lineup for entrance and use their bathroom.

I ran in to my ex on the way down the stairs I didn’t see him as I was minding the stairs and I heard his voice saying hey, and I looked up, I just didn’t know what to say we hugged and exchanged a few words and he left.

I know I told him not to contact me and I didn’t want to meet him for the duration of going through my sobriety, now I know why, the therapist and the SLAA group strictly prohibited contact with the past.

It’s really tough seeing familiar faces, as you get weak, and are not yourself, and in some cases those were the ones you did wrong or they were the drug of choice for sex or were enablers by providing easy access to alcohol or drugs (not my situation but only example)

1 comment:

  1. It's true that going through a love addiction program for recovery is tough, but it's definitely manageable. For as long as you're willing to change (for a better you), you're journey to recovery will be with so much ease. Thank you for sharing your story and I wish you the best through all your life challenges.

    ReplyDelete