Tuesday, November 30, 2010

End of Movember




(Movember)November is now the official month for prostate cancer, with guys growing their mustache for the whole month to raise awareness and collect money for the cause.

some news suggest 19 million was raised which is huge for the cause and other celebrities this month are stopping their tweets and blogs to raise 1M before they start their tweets and blogs, from fans and media.

As long as it’s for a good cause id say good for them.


I’m trying to reach my 200th post by the end of my 1 year sobriety and celebrate a mile stone before starting another one,

I am already thinking on the other one and haven’t really tied myself to anything at this stage, after all its will be 2011 and another year will began.

My sobriety is intact and have had no immediate threat to it, finished my exam, with flying cooler and waiting for my report,

While taking a compressed advanced math course as well for winter which is starting this week. Its every day so keeps me on my toes and busy for the duration of the month.

Keep your sobriety in check and get used to the rhythm of life as you like it and find it healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment