Saturday, November 27, 2010

Last year today




11 months a go today, I went to the bathhouse and I remember acting out and feeling terrible, and I meet an old friend of Mass who was there and who has a Boyfriend, he didn’t recognize me and I walked away without explaining anything to him.

But that day keeps playing in my head, and the pain that the boyfriend would have felt to know where he is or what he was doing. It still fresh in my head and I’ve motioned this earlier on my blog of sobriety.

I’ve been thought the street where the bathhouse is and have watched people walk in through this alley way to the door, and have asked good to give me the strength to keep me on my sobriety, and my faith in myself and to not waiver.

I’m counting down the days for my 1 year sobriety, and now that its only 30 days left I feel at ease that is easy now but I want to keep my guards up for now and keep myself strong and continue help others as they are still blinded by the sparkles and light of meeting someone new on daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment