Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A week in summary



How I believe the past is vast
Your face was just a dream at best

Telling me it was all a dream
Wake up move on, as hard it seems

But I see your foot prints beside me
In sand of time falling behind you

Poem by Blogger


I had a crazy week, it was mixes of crises and victories, out little bird passed on, and perhaps he was old and found his last home before he wanted to pass on.

it was such a good bird, that made my whole family cry, it was already hand trained and would sit on your shoulder and eat form your hand.

We bought a replacement bird but in no wise are replacing the old one as it’s not yet hand trained and our patience is tested every day.

it’s been crazy for me in the past few weeks since two years date of knowing the EX. and finally this week I ditched the old phone with the help of the therapist, and I’ve stopped reading the old text messages, which were wrong and negative, as much a it helped me keep reminding myself of monster I was, at this stage it wasn’t helping me to find the inner me and I was keeping baggage from the past and reminding myself of options available or not available.

If you’re holding to some things from the past let go in time, like the blanket you keep hugging to find comfort as childhood you have to find a mean to let go before it becomes part of your character.

one thing therapist said that stuck was, in order to fix the character defects and OCD (obsessive compulsive part of addiction) you have to obtain new habits and hobbies and do those over and over to get a new routine on life.

Post your remarks and comments, and take the poll on the right hand side, I really like to know your addiction triggers and crutches.

No comments:

Post a Comment