Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Breaking the Chain



As I had posted months earlier about my job and how it was not being productive towards my recovery, I sought change and new positions, but so far nothing,
Today I have come to realize that this job is not for me all together and I will be quitting at the end of the week.

Its huge step amongst others that I’ve taken, by finding my triggering factors, so far I have cut out

- canceled my Gym membership
- Not going to clubbing and Gay Street
- I have drooped my gay friends on my social media site
- I have Isolated my self to find the trigger points
- stopped talking to any one from the past that I acted out with
- I have closed my luring email addresses and accounts
- Started my coming out process to people who mean allot to me

And most recently, I have quit my job that was enabling me to act out
I have started to focused on my upgrades and studies more at this stage and want to work more on my art and photography.

Find your trigger points, it can be anything from minute to huge, basically visible and invisible, most people experience it at work or home environment, to social lifestyle and friends that you might have enable you to be stuck in your addiction.

Break the chain as your worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment