Monday, September 20, 2010

Bursting in time



Bubble, bubble, where is the trouble
You only last seconds in this bubble

Glowing with colors, with Hughes of light
How I want to hold you tight

As I reach to you and to say hello
You vanish and leave a halo

Poem by Blogger


This is image of a Bursting Bubble, something that encouraged me to do my burst series in sculptures and welding pieces.
It’s something that no one ever thinks of the moment that something vanishes; it’s so pretty and fascinating that something so beautiful is rarely captured.

As an artist I always look for frames and angles that just leaves me breathless and wow and stunned on how it was done or how this can be!
I fell in love with the bursting moment of a bubble or something in tension and it’s about to burst.

A rose bud has a pressure that builds in side and it’s finally, it’s time to go for good and blooms in such glory and nice colors.

It’s been such a freedom in my own right, to slowly come out of my own shell and accept being gay and telling someone else who I consider friend that I am gay and I’m different.

I have always hide from this and pushed people back because I didn’t want them to know I was different and gay, because of it I filled my live with moment of fake happiness and validation, through sex and one night stands.

I hope if your reading this and your going through a sex addiction phase, you foremost practice safe sex, and secondly try to work on your issues by going to SLAA classes and setting sobriety goals.

Use the links on the light hand side to navigate to any site that you find fitting to your addiction or your substance of abuse of freedom.

You’re not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment