Sunday, August 29, 2010

A week in summary



It’s been a crazy week; I had to finish my second course I took in the evenings, and was rushing to finish the assignments and reports that was due. I am confident I go a good grade from this course but unfortunately I need to take more courses as it wasn't sufficient to get accepted this fall, it was both last minute and not enough upgrades done.

I was a bit upset with the outcome of my school situation but I guess one more year or semester that I have to wait while taking higher upgrade courses to keep myself both update and sharp when I join the group.

in the mean time this week I have applied to a lot of job postings as I don’t see myself working at this location for another year, and I’m willing to get different job even if it’s for 6 month. It is a huge trigger point for my addiction as this year with the economy slowdown my pay is slashed and that makes me less self worth, with my pay.

The 8th month of my sobriety just passed and I feel confident about it, sometimes I feel to call my ex or to see him, and for a week now I haven’t talked with them and I have beaten the thoughts of needing to meet him.

My recent conversation calmed me down from the anger I was feeling, and in some way I am at peace now and have leveled off. Originally it was like an earthquake that shook the grounds as I had a different understanding of the past and with the shock factor I ran for cover and was anger and upset at the whole thing.

I will be going to Tuesday’s class this coming week for sure, this weekend was nice and today were going to a beach as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment